Aiuto - Cerca - Utenti - Calendario
Versione completa: [Homebrew] My 2 First Game
.: GBArl.it :. News sulle Console Nintendo - Emulazione - Flash Cards - Trainer > Discussioni Console Nintendo > Discussioni Nintendo DS > Hardware e UtilitÓ DS
Tipiak
Hello,

First, I've to excuse myself for my english. Indeed, I'm french. So, I present you my 2 first game that I made for Nintendo DS.

Title : Touch & Bomb
PlateForm Nintendo DS
Developper : Tipiak
Last Version : 2.4
Download :My first game is inspired by the mini-game in Mario 64 DS, the one with the bomb. You have to order the bomb by their color. In my game, there is 4 colors. In each level, you have to order a certain number of bombs. At each level, the number or the speed of the bombs increase. You have a time limit and at each time you finish a level, you gain some time. You play game only with the stylus. Now, some screenshots :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title : Balloon DS
PlateForm Nintendo DS
Last Version : 1.1
Download :For my second game, I try to make something of original. My game is a P-Shoot (for (Puzzle-Shoot, I've just create it linguetta.gif ). The goal is to shoot balloon before they go out of the screen. It's like Duck Hunt but on the 2 screens and balloon instead of duck. You have a time limit and each time you shoot a balloon, you win points. So, how can you win time ? You have to make chains of balloon with the same color. Indeed, you can have 2 chains of balloon at the same time. To create the first chain, you have to push A and touch the balloon. To create the second, you push the Y button. When you have 5 balloons with the same color in one chain, you win time. To pass to the next level, you have to touch a certain number of balloon. Another originallity, you have to turn upside down your DS to play. The touch screen is on the top. Now, some screenshot :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title : Mario Bros Touch
PlateForm Nintendo DS
Last Version : beta
Download :And now, I present you my new game. It's a remake of the Mario Bros game&watch. This release is a beta. Indeed, there is no score, no life, nothing... just the game, but it don't work very well (it's too hard). I hesitate to post this, but I think that's good because I maybe not be able to work in this game for a long time. So, I hope that you will envoy it and don't hesitate to post your reactions. Thanks.

NB : you play with UP and DOWN for the yoshi and with X and B for mario. This game must be play by 2 players, otherwise, it's too hard

That's all, I hope you enjoy my game. Don't hesitate to post your reaction. I always try to ameliorate my game. And again, I excuse for my english
notworthy.gif
makkot
screenshots are good, i will try it right now
compliments, from a first sight
|-Tidus-|
Congratulation for your 2 first game, I'll try it now wink.gif
geogeo
really good... but I don't have opportunity of trying them sad.gif
makkot
...nice...in my opinion the first game has a slicky touch mapping. so if you cant have a sharp picking at least leave more time before game over arrives : )

the mapping in the second game looks really better, i personally appreciate the idea to turn the ds updown, but i feel its also not natural from our common ds habits.

im new to ds homebrew so my opinions are not well balanced but it looks a great job especially for the use of toouch screen
Tipiak
Thanks for your compliments and reaction. Makkot, in the first game, it's hard to catch bomb because of them deplacement. They always move. I don't find a good solution to make them move better and to keep the move aleatory. I will try to find.

Now, I'm working on a remake of the mario bros game&watch, but I don't know if I can finish because of my studies. sad.gif
makkot
CITAZIONE (Tipiak @ Lunedý 6 Febbraio 2006 - 21:44)
Now, I'm working on a remake of the mario bros game&watch, but I don't know if I can finish because of my studies. sad.gif

oh thats would be really trendy and also loved by a huge part of the community i guess

...aleatory movement....i see...maybe just putting a red dot in the middle of the bomb helps you understand to pick it from the really center....thats my feeling...otherwise i was trying to pick them from the whole sphere. compliments again
Scary
Congratulation....... clap.gif clap.gif
you have made indeed an Great job...... wink.gif
Baracchia
Very good games, thanks you
But i would like to ask you to make a special kind of game... ehmm you know what kind... the name starts with H and ends with entai

LOL, what do you think about?
makkot
CITAZIONE (Baracchia @ Lunedý 6 Febbraio 2006 - 22:41)
Very good games, thanks you
But i would like to ask you to make a special kind of game... ehmm you know what kind... the name starts with H and ends with entai

LOL, what do you think about?

Baracchia, would you like to explode huge tits : ) ? hehehhehe good idea ///censored : )
Baracchia
yes, you have centrated perfettamented l'idea

edit: instead of touch an boom, i'd like Touch and Boobs
Tipiak
A kind of game beginning with a H ?? hummmm.... I think I know what it is 37.gif

You seem to know a lot about it, give me some ideas, and I maybe try to make a game.

Otherwise, thanks for the compliments. It touch me a lot. Thanks
Dan XVIII
Baracchia would like a game where naked hentai women respond actively to your touch pinch.gif
Sashka!
CITAZIONE (Baracchia @ Lunedý 6 Febbraio 2006 - 22:45)
yes, you have centrated perfettamented l'idea

edit: instead of touch an boom, i'd like Touch and Boobs

perfettamented

PERFETTAMENTED?

ps:e tralascio il resto ma

Nice homebrew games dude,keep it up!
Dan XVIII
Questo mi sa di Ban ph34r.gif
Comunque...

Tipiak, do "Hentai Touch Here and Here" and many many people will be REALLY happy pinch.gif
Tipiak
I will think about it wink.gif
Dan XVIII
I'll think that that game will make you really famous pinch.gif Expecially between the people that closes themselves into the bathroom with the DS stralol.gif
dbrn
thanks for your contribution, i hope that with the collaboration of our administrators we will start a separated section on the forum to discuss about this stuff
m4force
thanks i download and i test to supercard sd
Luck '87
the 2 game are very nice!
congratulations!
solstar
nice effort!congrats for these games!
laugh.gif

btw,si tu veux,tu peux parler francaise.... cool.gif
Tipiak
merci a vous tous pour les compliments laugh.gif
koji_nanami
Well done Tipiak! I've sent you a private message in this forum.

Keep up the good work!
Wario
i' ve seen the 2nd(and maybe the frist) on the PAlib site. Do you use it?
Good work, i'll play it as soon as i can
Tipiak
It's normal, I've post them first on this site biggrin.gif
It's the same game, maybe the version on PALib site is more recent
Tipiak
I update the first post with the game Touch & Bomb in his 2.4 version which includes great graphics improvements.

I post my remake of Mario Bros game&watch. It's a beta, so excuse me for the errors (more details in the first post of this thread)
m4force
on supercard sd don't work i've two white screen, i try to patch with supercard software but out a 0 kb file
Tipiak
In the rar archive, take the MarioBros.ds.gba, copy it on your sd and rename it MarioBros.nds. It's works on my supercard SD
m4force
CITAZIONE (Tipiak @ Mercoledý 8 Febbraio 2006 - 09:06)
In the rar archive, take the MarioBros.ds.gba, copy it on your sd and rename it MarioBros.nds. It's works on my supercard SD

ok i'll try this evening
Questa è la versione 'lo-fi' del forum. Per visualizzare la versione completa con molte più informazioni, formattazione ed immagini, per favore clicca qui.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.