IPB

Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

Seguici su:    

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chiave wifi nintendo e zone alarm, Configurazione
magicozero
messaggio Monday 30 January 2006 - 15:45
Messaggio #1

Special User
Gruppo icone

Gruppo: Membri
Utente Nr.: 7.326

Sono riuscito finalmente a far andare la wifi senza disattivare zone alarm

questa e' una guida trovata in rete provata e funzionante

Right my dongle has finally arrived in the post and I am now connected to the Nintendo Wi-Fi network. Now for some connecting is simple, just plug in the dongle, install the drivers and away you go. Well sadly, that was not my experience. What I’m about to write here are for those that may try and connect using a Datel Wi-Fi Max dongle (it may apply to the official Nintendo dongle as well in some circumstances) and ZoneAlarm Security suite.

First of all install the dongle drivers from the CD, insert the dongle into a free USB port, that’s step number 1.

Step number 2, run the Nintendo DS Wi-Fi max program and click auto setup, this option will automatically setup the Wi-Fi Max settings. Next go to your internet connection properties and make sure that the ‘allow other network users to connect through this internet connection’ is ticked. If this option is not ticked then your WiFi dongle will not be able to connect to the internet.

Step number 3, at this point you have to reconfigure Zonealarm. First of all on your main Zone Alarm menu screen select the program controls tab, make sure that the Generic Host Process for Win32 servers is allowed to act as a server.

Step Number 4, click on the firewall tab in Zone Alarm, then click on advanced settings. Select the option, ‘this computer is an ICS/NAT gateway’ and enter into the local address box your main I.P address, not your dongles I.P.
 Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tyrian³
messaggio Monday 30 January 2006 - 15:48
Messaggio #2

Fanatic GBA/NDS
Gruppo icone

Gruppo: Membri
Utente Nr.: 8.967

Io ho zone alarm e la chiavetta ufficiale nintendo, per connetermi devo dare i permessi al programma della chiavetta durante l'installazione, quando mi connetto devo settare il firewall su medium per la zona internet e off per la zona trusted.

--------------------
Traduttore Italiano Ufficiale di Moonshell e DPGTools!!
ma anche di MegaETK e altre cose che non ricordo=P Anche dei manuali CycloWiz,ma ancora non li hanno messi sul sito!

RIP Chris Benoit,1967-2007

Sara forever ^_^
 Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

Modalità di visualizzazione: Normale · Passa a: Lineare · Passa a: Outline

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: Tue 16 April 2024- 11:27

.: GBArl.it :. Copyright © 2003-2020, All Rights Reserved.
Loghi, documenti e immagini contenuti in questo Sito appartengono ai rispettivi proprietari,
e sono resi pubblici sotto licenza Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
.::.