IPB

Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

Seguici su:    

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gorf (Beta 5)
OniAle
messaggio Thursday 10 September 2009 - 10:30
Messaggio #1

I'm-a gonna win!
Gruppo icone

Gruppo: Amministratori
Da: Roma
Utente Nr.: 14.967

Jess Ragan sta lavorando al porting di Gorf su NDS, ed ha rilasciato da poco la Beta 5.

Parole dell'autore:
CITAZIONE
Presented for your enjoyment is the fifth GORF beta. It was a whole lot of work, but then again, it was a whole lot of worth it. Included in this release is a sleek title screen, along with the art gallery I’ve been promising since the last of forever. This took a while to finish, but I’m proud of the results… aside from the occasional hiccup it’s extremely well put together, looking almost like a professional quality GameBoy Advance release. And to think, this entire game was written in BASIC! I’m continually amazed at the versatility of this compiler… I would never have gotten this kind of performance out of Quick BASIC thirteen years ago. Working on this game has also given me a whole new appreciation for the GameBoy Advance. I loved it as a gamer before, and now I love it as a programmer too!

Anyway, you’re probably wondering how the art gallery works, so here’s the scoop. After you select it from the main menu, just press left and right on the D-pad to cycle through the twenty-five available images. Since many of the pictures are in portrait or “tate” format, you can also flip the system sideways and use up and down to leaf through the screen shots, box artwork, and promotional materials. This works especially well with the GameBoy Micro. If you want to get a full view of any image, just hold down one of the shoulder buttons to make the guide arrows vanish. Finally, to read a brief description of the image being currently viewed, just tap the A button. A text bar will slide in from the bottom of the screen. Press A again and it slides back out. When you’re finished with the gallery, press either B or Start to return to the title screen.

Guess that about does it for this update! Stay tuned for the options screen and a special mode called the Mission Matrix, which should help bring the classic game of GORF into the modern age of achievements, trophies, and… uh, whatever the Wii does to reward gamers. (Lately, that hasn’t been much. Ahem.)

GORF is a trademark of Midway, a division of Time-Warner. Space Invaders is a trademark of Taito Corporation, a division of Square-Enix. Galaxian is a trademark of Namco-Bandai. Dragon BASIC is a trademark of Jeff Massung. All rights reserved.

DOWNLOAD
THREAD DI RILASCIO

--------------------
 Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pak_Gatsu
messaggio Thursday 10 September 2009 - 10:39
Messaggio #2

No-Life GBARL
Gruppo icone

Gruppo: Veterani
Utente Nr.: 1.542

Codice Amico Switch:
6861-2949-9189
Codice Amico 3DS:
2234-7478-7577
Nintendo Network ID:
PakGatsu
Dream Code Animal Crossing NL:
7500-2265-8704

Da piccolo ci giocavo sempre sul commodore 64

--------------------
Visita il mio blog sui videogiochi ed i giochi da tavolo Gears of Games

Le mie gamertag
» Clicca per leggere lo Spoiler! «

+Quote Post
AxL
messaggio Thursday 10 September 2009 - 11:11
Messaggio #3

Fanatic GBA/NDS
Gruppo icone

Gruppo: Membri
Utente Nr.: 18.052

Codice Amico 3DS:
0731-4741-0695
Nintendo Network ID:
AxL_Sioux
Dream Code Animal Crossing NL:
7900-2187-8229

CITAZIONE (Pak_Gatsu @ Thursday 10 September 2009 - 10:39) *
Da piccolo ci giocavo sempre sul commodore 64

io credevo fosse un errore,magari ROMANAMENTE voluto.

tongue.gif

--------------------

HEY! I can't live in here for another day...

Real as ever and it seems i've been buried alive

Un Uomo Sceglie,Uno Schiavo Obbedisce. -Andrew Ryan-

We Are The Cause of a world that's gone wrong.

Xbox Live Gamertag : AxL BlOoD RoSe
PSN ID: Axl_Blood_Rose
Steam ID : axl_sioux_rose

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

Modalità di visualizzazione: Normale · Passa a: Lineare · Passa a: Outline

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: Tue 16 April 2024- 16:16

.: GBArl.it :. Copyright © 2003-2020, All Rights Reserved.
Loghi, documenti e immagini contenuti in questo Sito appartengono ai rispettivi proprietari,
e sono resi pubblici sotto licenza Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
.::.