IPB

Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

Seguici su:    

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> KhetDS 1.01
AlphaWeapon
messaggio Wednesday 3 December 2008 - 15:59
Messaggio #1

Expert GBA/NDS
Gruppo icone

Gruppo: Membri
Utente Nr.: 10.144

Codice Amico 3DS:
2122-6374-7848

Rilasciato un nuovo homebrew, KhetDS, un gioco di strategia in cui, muovendo delle pedine che fungono da specchi, si deve guidare il laser sul "re" avversario. Il tutto con una ambientazione egizia. Da provare smile.gif

Ecco la descrizione dell'autore
CITAZIONE
I worked on this for the last two days and have it at least in a playable fashion. If you don't know what Khet is, here is a description.

It's the game that combines lasers with classic strategy. Players alternate turns moving Egyptian-themed pieces having two, one or no mirrored surfaces. All four types of pieces (pharaoh, obelisk, pyramid and djed column) can either move one square forward, back, left, right, or diagonal, or can stay in the same square and rotate by a quarter twist. Each turn ends by firing one of the lasers built into the board. The laser beam bounces from mirror to mirror; if the beam strikes a non-mirrored surface on any piece, it is immediately removed from play. The ultimate goal is to illuminate your opponent's pharaoh, while shielding yours from harm!

(The red laser shoots out the top left, from the circle there, the grey one from the bottom right. red pieces can't go on the grey squares and grey pieces can't go on the red squares)

This game is being released to get feedback, etc. I will be updating it with more features. As of now, it is only 2 player on the same DS. I hope to add Wifi and computer AI soon. I will also be adding different configurations to play with. There are 3 main ones in Khet but I am also going to make it that players can make their own. I am also looking at redoing the graphics, possibly 3D.

As for now, enjoy the game! This is my FIRST DS game and also my first C/C++ program so please let me know what you think!

Changelog
» Clicca per leggere lo Spoiler! «

v1.01 - 03 Dec 08
---------------------------------------
* Added the ability to deselect an item, to do this just click any where off the game board
* Added a highlight so you can see which piece you have selected
* Added a version number on the Rules screen so you can see what version you have.
* (Updated link)

THREAD UFFICIALE
DOWNLOAD

--------------------
 Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
L30S=Mc2
messaggio Wednesday 3 December 2008 - 16:20
Messaggio #2

Special User
Gruppo icone

Utente Nr.: 18.365

wow troppo figo!!! l'ho provato al lucca comics il gioco vere ed ero tentato di prenderlo am costava tantino...ora provo questo hb =) speriamo sia fatto bene:)

--------------------

L30S=Mc2
"Non condivido le tue idee ma darei la mia vita per far si che tu le possa sostenere" Voltaire
--->Il mio canale YouTube

+Quote Post
L30S=Mc2
messaggio Wednesday 3 December 2008 - 16:28
Messaggio #3

Special User
Gruppo icone

Utente Nr.: 18.365

uhm ha un pò di bug...certi pezzi spariscono dallo schermo ma in realtà ci stanno e i controlli sono migliorabili...cmq non male come idea! spero si sviluppi!!

--------------------

L30S=Mc2
"Non condivido le tue idee ma darei la mia vita per far si che tu le possa sostenere" Voltaire
--->Il mio canale YouTube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

Modalità di visualizzazione: Normale · Passa a: Lineare · Passa a: Outline

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: Fri 29 March 2024- 03:15

.: GBArl.it :. Copyright © 2003-2020, All Rights Reserved.
Loghi, documenti e immagini contenuti in questo Sito appartengono ai rispettivi proprietari,
e sono resi pubblici sotto licenza Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
.::.